Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Friday, July 08, 2005

sweet and pretty


sweet and pretty
Originally uploaded by Devona.
This is a little chair that I made for Olivia. I like my little poem, too. I still haven't thought of how I should end it.

It's going to go in her room which I plan to decorate like a garden with butterflies and other cute bugs. She should get her own room soon because we are searching for a house. At the moment we live in a one room apartment, and we are definitely out growing our space.

We're looking to buy a duplex, and rent out the other half. That means that I get to have a part time job: land-lord. This will be the temporary step we take next before we buy our first home.

OK I'm going to go to bed. That's all the personal information I'm sharing for one day. :)