Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Growing up

It's been a long time since I've blogged. I've been pretty busy, but that's good.

A good friend of mine and I have been picking up a lot of design work. More than we can handle, really. The dream of owning my own business has been running around in my head for a long, long time. Even after just a small taste, I want this to be one dream I realize.

I also want to make sure my family keeps eating. So, I'm taking it one day at a time.

Here are a few links I've found interesting lately. Enjoy.

Writer converts to Catholicism after years of covering Pope - What's the difference between the pope craze and any other cult of personality? Don't get me wrong, I have immense respect for this last pope. But lots of people--even the liberal media--have been doing backflips over John Paul II. I worry when I read any story about people converting only because of one charismatic person.

You should use this site. Come sit at the cool kids' table. There are a number of freeware apps that make it even simpler.

Advertising can be inspiring. I'm sure I have ideas as good as these. I just have to figure out how to deliver them.