Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

How I have been wasting my time lately.

Since I have been avoiding my 6 page paper on Sir Orfeo I have been cleaning the house from top to bottom. Ok, let me rephrase that: I have cleaned the bed room and kitchen really well. When I am acting more in character with my self I have been browsing blogs, like usual, and playing this game. It's really addictive, and you can tell that by the top scores. I have only gotten as high as 5,000 points or so, so I have a long way to go before I am a pro like those 16,000 and more people.

The whole reason why I wrote this post was to see if I learned how to make links. I don't know why but our blogger dashboard doesn't have the option to just highlight the text you want to make a link any more. It's important that we cite other bloggers, and therefore I need to know how to do it. This is just practice. So if it works we can all pat me on the back. If not, sorry, you won't be able to play my pig game.