Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A conversation with Olivia

Olivia: Talk to me.

Me: About what?

Olivia: Talk to me!

Me: OK! This Sunday Baby Elise is going to be baptised.

Olivia: You are baptised, Baby Elise.

Me: Not yet. She will be on Sunday. And then Elise will be one of the people of God.

Olivia: (laugh) Nooooooo....

Me: Yes. She will be one of the people of God, just like you and me and Daddy.

Olivia: Elise is the people of God.

Me: Yup. And some day Jesus will come and make a new Heaven and Earth and the people of God will live there forever.

Olivia: I will see Him.

Me: Yes, we will see Jesus forever.

Olivia: And Pastor Ozak.

Me: Yes, Pastor Koazk is one of the people of God, too.

Olivia: I will go see him.

Me: Yes we will see him on Sunday when Elise is baptised.

Olivia: You are baptised, Baby Elise.

Me: On Sunday.