Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Monday, September 04, 2006

In case you are wondering about the new baby

my due date is sometime this week. I haven't had a lot of invasive care so we don't know if I'm making progress or not. I'm assuming that this baby will come whether or not I am making weekly checks as to if he or she is closer or not. I feel like the baby will be here very soon.

I've been having some random contractions and they are working their magic. I feel grumpy, grouchy and uncomfortable, so that means things must be going the way they're supposed to, right?

The plan is for me to have a water birth at a very low-intervention hospital with one of two midwives. Rob will be there, Olivia will be with her grandparents. Sherman will be hanging out with the neighbors down the street who are the owners of Sherman's very cute chocolate lab girlfriend, Puddy.

So, just like when we were waiting for our sweet Olivia, you can all make your guesses as to the vital info of this next baby.

In the comments leave your guess about the length, weight, sex, and birth day.

To give you some help on the weight and height issue I've only gained 14 pounds, and the baby has been measuring 2 cm smaller than his/her dates from the get go. So have fun guessing! We'll let you know when he or she makes their impending arrival.