Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thanks Terrible Swede...

... for forcing me to post.

Four jobs I have had:
  • Newspaper reporter
  • Graphic designer
  • Web designer
  • Computer lab monitor
Four places I have lived (chronologically):
  • Springfield, Virginia (just outside of D.C.)
  • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
  • Wadsworth, Ohio
  • Akron, Ohio
Four of my favorite foods:
  • Chipotle burritos
  • Reuben sandwiches
  • Pad Thai
  • Guinness (it's nearly a food, right?)
TV Shows that I like to watch:
  • I haven't watched TV for years. I probably couldn't even name four current TV shows...
Four movies I could watch over and over:
  • Bourne Identity/Bourne Supremacy
  • The Royal Tenenbaums
  • Lost In Translation
  • Waking Ned Devine
Four places I would rather be:
  • China; I could go for Hong Kong or the countryside
  • Ireland; a small, crowded pub with a roaring fire
  • Library or bookstore
  • Playing guitar, piano or a Rhodes
Four websites I visit:
Four people I would like to tag: