Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Olivia is one strange person

As I get to know this small little person God entrusted me with, I am often flabbergasted at how strange she is.

For example, today at lunch I gave her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Rob and I ate some blue corn chips and some salsa. Olivia wanted some of the salsa, and pointed and fussed, and pointed and fussed until Rob finally gave her some in her little suction-cup-bowl and handed her some blue corn chips.

The ingredients in the salsa are as follows:
Mild and Hot New Mexican Green Chilies
Onions
Tomatillos
Jalepeno Peppers
Salt
Lime Juice
Water
Distilled Vinegar
Cilantro
and Garlic

As you can see this was some hot stuff. Liv was eating it with her hands. She didn't even make the "yucky" face. Her eyes were watering, she was chugging her milk, but she would not stop eating her salsa. I don't even know if she liked it. I guess she just wanted to be big.

Oh yeah, and she never even took one bite out of her PB&J.