Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I have very little motivation

I wake up and I feel like crap. Rob gets home and I feel like crap. I'm JUST SO TIRED!

By this point with Olivia I was sick sick sick, and I'm not this time. I'm just tired and worn out. I also feel emotionally unstable. Not like that's anything new, but it's a little more extreme.

I should count my blessings. I'm not sick. And I shouldn't complain about something I asked for. (Is it too crazy to admit that I wanted another baby already?)

Instead of feeling like crap today I'm going to get up off my tushie, and go get dressed. I'm going to go grocery shopping and buy some tasty food that will make me happy. It's really sunny out, too, so Liv and I are going to go for a walk.

And for the record, I've still been reading everyone's' blogs. I'm just too brain dead to comment.

This is me pleading for mercy, our blog is likely to have nothing of consequence on it until about 6 weeks from now when I really start to feel good. Now you can't complain, I gave you advance warning.