Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Monday, October 18, 2004

Thankful for a burst of energy

Last week I felt like I was dead. But today I have been so full of energy that I've gotten a ton of work done. Things that I've been putting off for months are finally done! I am so happy. I don't know if it is because the end is in sight and I know it's not much longer, or if it's because I'm not sick anymore, but I feel great.

Over the weekend I had a terrible case of allergies and I felt awful. I thought for sure that I'd go into labor then because I wouldn't be able to make it I was so worn out. Isn't that how things usually work? But I made it through, and now I feel ready to take on the world! Thank you God.

Oh yeah, we got the new Andrew Peterson Cd in the mail today, but I'm waiting for Rob to come home before I even look at the liner notes. It's a practice in discipline...