Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Another Update

Since I'm so small my doctor won't let me go past 41 and a half weeks. That means that my official last day of pregnancy is next wednesday, no matter what. We went to the doctor again today, just to see if anything has changed. Nope! Everything is the same, but my doctor is trying everything she can without medicine to get things rolling before we have to use drugs. So at least I have a final day to look forward to if all else fails.

It kinda reminds me of when Rob and I were getting serious, and I had deeply rooted abandonment issues, I kept trying to weasle out of him when he was going to propose. Eventually he told me that if everything kept up the way it had been going thus far we'd be engaged by the end of the year. Just knowing that helped me calm down a lot. It's easier to wait for something with a time frame, you know? So now I have a baby time frame to rely on.

p.s. I'm not very proud of my weasling, but it happened. Oh well.