Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Things that you regret the next day...


So this is my real tattoo...

We thought it would be funny to Photoshop this picture of my real tattoo into the Lutheran Rose, and thought that it would be clear we were kidding. Unfortunately Rob must be really talented in his skills with Photoshop. Well, I guess not unfortunately if he's trying to get a graphic arts job... Any one hiring?

We fooled everyone, except Rob's mom. She knows us too well.

Sorry bout that. We thought it was funny though. And in case anyone is wondering, if I didn't already have 4 tattoos, I might consider "Word Alone, Faith Alone, Grace Alone." But I've run out of room, so we'll all just have to be satisfied with my very normal teenage rebellion.Posted by Hello