Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Memories...


Liv a few days old.


Liv a few weeks ago.


Olivia a few minutes ago. This is for you, Theresa!

Olivia has hit a growth spurt, and has started waking up at night again. Twice! Ahh! It seemed like it was easier to wake up with her as a newborn than it is now. I feel like I haven't slept at all.

Anyways, having her wake up all night long reminds me of way back when she was so small. She's more than twice her birth weight now, and growing! I miss the little Liv that was all warm and slippery when they put her on my belly for the first time.

It's fun to see her grow up, and watch the little person God created unfold. But you still wish they would be so little for the rest of your life. So, in honor of missing my little bundle I thought we could revisit the little Liv. Isn't it amazing how different she is now after only two months? We adults haven't hardly changed at all, but she's a completely different person!

So here we are, once the parents of a blob of baby (and I mean blob in the most adorable way). Now the parents of a babbling, cooing, almost rolling infant.

It's so rewarding, too. When she smiles at Rob or I it is a smile intended just for us. Sometimes Liv's Nana or Grandma will get one of the big ones, but it's not the same. We are her heroes. Also, she got us the "Blog of the Week" at Random Thoughts for more than a month. That's pretty rewarding in its own right.

So, that's our trip down memory lane. I just want to make sure no one can forget our little Bundle, and where she's been.