Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

And, the BOC agrees with me...

For those who have a Reader's Edition of the Book of Concord handy (the one released before the stupid political recall) turn to page 345. Can anyone tell me where to find a digital copy of this page so I can link it? And read along with me...



The Third Commandment


You shall sanctify the holy day.

What does this mean?
Answer: We should fear and love God so that we may not despise preaching and His Word, but hold it sacred, and gladly hear and learn it.


And in the nice little picture which looks like a Medieval woodcutting print, there is Martin Luther preaching to his congregation on Sunday, pointing to Christ on the cross. And right in the second row: A mom and her toddler-aged child.

I'm not gloating... really I'm not. (just poking fun Jacque and Andy)