Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

The ODDEST thing happened yesterday

Angie the future Deaconess invited my family and I (in-laws and all) to go to a nearby church to see Cantorei from Fort Wayne. It was great. It was very moving, and they performed one of my favorite songs... The Te Deum to the melody from Jupiter by Holst.

Afterwards a woman came up to me and said, "Excuse me. Is your name Devona?"

I said, "Yes..."

"I read your blog!"

Apparently she recognized me from my picture.

I think I just about DIED of embarrassment. I was very flattered, but that was totally unexpected. I wasn't really sure how to respond.

So, Barb the Evil Genius (this was the woman's blog, by the way) it was nice to meet you. In fact I met three bloggers there that evening, and I'd like to say the same to all of you. :)