Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Do you like my handy-work?


ChristmasCard V2
Originally uploaded by Devona.
This is my attempt at making a Christmas card to get printed on postcards so that we can send them to family. Rob said that I should have done it in InDesign, but I don't know how to use that program so I did this in Photoshop.

I think it turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself. I had to do a lot of touchup for the large photo at the top. The background is added. I blended Olivia's formerly obvious black eye (oops). I had to add the shadow back in since it wasn't there when I copied Olivia on to the new backdrop.

All together I think this took me four hours. That's not bad. And I took all the pictures myself. So the only cost to us is the printing. I'm pretty proud of myself.

So, is it ugly? Should I just beg Rob to do it, even though he's really busy, since he'll so even better than me?

Be honest now, I can take it.