Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

7


Seven things to do before I die:

1. Become a Doula
2. Write a book
3. Fix up a turn of the century home, and restore it to its original shape
4. Adopt
5. Drink a pint in an Irish pub
6. Have more babies
7. Get my PhD

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Speak French
2. Crochet a circle without it turning bumpy
3. Think realistically
4. Fly a plane
5. Spell
6. Type
7. Keep the floor clean

Seven things that attract me to Hubby:
1. His sensitivity
2. His intelligence
3. His sincerity
4. His looks
5. His creativity
6. The way he loves me and Olivia
7. The way he trusts me (Why do I only get to pick 7?)

Seven things I say most often
1. "Awesome, lol?"
2. "No, Thank you."
3. "Which I hate..."
4. "Could you make me some coffee?"
5. "Where are you, Olivia?"
6. "Are you blowing up monsters?"
7. "Rob-o... ?"


Seven books or authors you love:
1. Chaucer
2. C.S. Lewis
3. F. Scott Fitzgerald
4. Tolstoy
5. Dr. Suess
6. Tolkien
7. Shakespeare


Seven movies you watch over and over again:
1. Oh Brother Where Art Thou
2. Shadowlands
3. Waking Ned Divine
4. The Incredibles
5. Lost In Translation
6. The Terminal
7. Henry V

Seven people I want to join in, too:
1. Uhm I hate tagging people.

HT to Indiana Jane and TK