Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Sleeping sound


sleeping sound
Originally uploaded by Devona.
Here's our darling Liv taking a nap. She looked extra wonderful so I thought that I'd share.

She's starting to get attached to the little bear in the top of the frame and the cream colored fleece blanket. When she's really tired and I take her to her crib she claps when she sees them and then pulls them up close to snuggle herself to sleep.

I wish that it worked that well in the middle of the night. She wakes up so much, and every help that has been suggested to me only works for a couple of nights and then it's back to waking up every two hours or so. I have no idea what's up with that, but needless to say, I'm often exhausted.

I guess that's what I get for having such a delightful day-time baby. She can't be perfect so we suffer at night. I keep encouraging myself by thinking, "Everyone sleeps through the night sometime. I'm not going to be getting up with her like this when she's in high school." Hopefully she figures it out before then though.

Oh yeah, if anyone has the room in their email box and wants to see an adorable video clip of Rob and Olivia walking around our livingroom, let me know and I'll send you a copy. It is so funny, and very typical of an afternoon with Olivia.