Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

The never ending story... Pregnancy

If anyone ever tells you that you're going to deliver early, don't listen. I've been thinking that I'll be coming any day now, any day. But when I went to the doctor yesterday I recieved no news. Everything is the same as it has been for the past THREE WEEKS!! My doctor said," doesn't look there's going to be a baby this week." I cried when I left the office.

The good news is, I only gained one pound this past week. That's good. Someday this will be over and I can look at my baby in the eyes, and it'll all have been worth it.

Here's a funny thing. I have been so convinced that the baby is a boy, even though the evidence is inconclusive that I've only bought blue things, nothing pink. In fact the whole nursery is blue. It can easily be girl-ified if necessary, but I really don't think it will be. This assurance that the baby is a boy has become contagious. Yesterday my doctor called my baby, "your son." Hmmm. If it is a girl it will take a lot of adjusting.