Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

A Tiny Miraculous Hand


Wow! A friend sent me a link to this picture and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This is the picture of a doctor performing inutero surgery on a 21 week old fetus. Before the actual surgery began the baby reached its hand out of the uterus and grasped the finger of the doctor! I can not believe it! To think that at this stage there are still 3 weeks left for the mother to decide to abort the baby legally. Obviously no one is thinking logically when they say that this little person is not separate from its mother and has no personal rights. I hope the world gets some sense and stops murdering these precious little people.

By the way the baby in this picture was carried to term and born perfectly healthy. What an amazing blessing that we have the medicine available to perform such unbelieveable feats! Posted by Hello