Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Monday, September 27, 2004

More Baby info

There is nothing new to report unfortunately, but I thought people would be interested anyway. I might as well give the lowdown, and breakdown of my pregnancy so far.

I've gained 32 lbs as of last Tuesday, I'm not "allowed" to surpass 35. I've been officially cut off of sweets, but my response is, "sherbet is not unhealthy, and neither is birthday/wedding cake!"

I am at 38 weeks today, so I'm officially in the "plus or minus two weeks" phase so I'm going any day now.

I'm 50% effaced as of last Tuesday as well, which means that the door is getting ready to open. The sad thing is that I've been this far progressed for two weeks now, and nothing changed! So I made progress and then I stopped. That is a frustrating feeling when you are ready to meet your baby face to face (and stop being fat!). I have another Dr. Apt. tomorrow, so hopefully things will really have changed in this last week, it feels like they have.

My baby is head down and his back to my left, so that's a good exit position. Let's hope he stays that way!

OK so I think that's all the news I have today. I hope tomorrow's Apt. has some exciting news to reveal. I kind of hope that I don't even make it to tomorrows Apt. Maybe I'll go into labor today at the grocery store! One can only hope...