Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Friday, November 26, 2004

An update on my grandmother...

My grandma passed away in her sleep last night. Apparently she was very comfortable. It is sad though because no one got to say goodbye. We were all planning to visit for Thanksgiving this afternoon and bring food over to them. She only got to meet Olivia once in the hospital, and we were planning on taking a picture of four generations of women in our family. I wish it could have happened, but I guess not.

I am thankful, though, that she did not suffer long, and that I know she was baptized into the Body of Christ. I hope that the rest of my family will learn to draw strength from this as well.

Please pray for my mom and grandpa, they are both hurting very badly and have a lot of work to do to help get things ready for family coming into town.