Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Monday, November 22, 2004

Please pray for my family.

My grandmother on my mom's side is really sick. This is the second time this year she's been admitted to the hospital for congestive heart failure, and it's not looking very good. She was admitted earlier this week, and had to have angioplasty surgery on two of her heart valves. They said that she'd require bi-pass surgery but didn't think that she'd be strong enough to handle it so she will not receive it.

Please pray that she'd be as healthy as she can be at this time. Pray for my grandfather. He doesn't take it very well when she's sick. And also pray that she would live strong in the faith that God gave her in her baptism.

Thank you, everyone in advance. I'll let you know how she's feeling when she comes home from the hospital as soon as I hear news.