Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Today's To Do List

Rob made me a list of things he wanted me to do today. When he gave it to me (after waking up at 6:30 with Liv) I edited it. I thought it was pretty funny, so I'm going to share it. Rob's notes are in regular type, mine are in italics:

Devona's List

  • Fill out rebate for wireless router, send in
  • Get "Programming Perl" by larry Wall @ Akron Library
  • When @ Library: Reserve Series 2 of The Office
  • Call the Postal Service and beat them up
  • Add light bulbs to shopping list-- I used the last one in the lamp upstairs
  • scrap this list and go back to bed
  • Find a new husband
  • Wait until 30 day trial period at new job is over and benefits kick in and accidentally run Rob over to collect on the insurance
  • Learn to drive stick shift properly (which he then added an arrow pointing to the space above my last note)
  • disregard all arrows
  • Go to store, buy stuff for spinach artichoke dip
  • Pay bills
  • Check oil in mom's car