Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I got tagged

Tim the Enchanter (what a silly guy) tagged me. My mom has been tagged a couple of times, too, but she's going to let me answer for her. She's very busy moving boxes from one room to another and back again, so it's up to me to keep people reading.

Four Things!


Four Jobs I've Had:

1. night watch girl
2. laundry detergent tester
3. stunt baby
4. online model

Four Movies I Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Babe
2. Baby Noah
3. March of the Penguins
4. (I only watch three videos)

Four TV Shows I Watch:
I've never watched a TV show regularly.

Four Places I've Lived:
1. My mom and Dad's apartment above "the Chrises"
2. My new house
(how much do you expect a person to move in 16 months?!)

Four Places I've Vacationed:
1. My Papa's house in Cincinnati
2. My Great-Papa's house in Vermont
3. My Great-Nina and Great-Papa's house in Florida
4. My Great-Bunkle and Great-Nana's house in Virginia

Four Websites I visit daily (while sitting in my mom's lap):
1. Gentle Christian Mothers (a message board for crazy hippy mom's like mine)
2. Lutheran's and Contraceptives (a very boring website with few pictures)
3. Manila Drive (I'm waiting for my god-parents to have a baby)
4. Our Flickr account (so I can see pictures of a cute baby)

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Apples
2. Chipotle burritos
3. Anything my Nana gives me
4. All fruit popsicles that I share with Mommy after dinner

Four Places I'd like to be right now:
1. Play group
2. Chasing my Daddy through the kitchen
3. Back at my old apartment
4. Under the cabinets