Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Monday, December 12, 2005

5 facts for me!

Mom told me that this guy with a long nose that's not an elephant wanted me to list 5 thing about myself that I wanted to share. I don't know how to count, but sometimes I say "two..... DA!" so I'll just keep talking and Mom can tell me when to stop.

  1. I love to dance. Anytime I hear some music, and sometimes when I don't hear it, I dance all around. I sing too.
  2. I really love canned peaches.
  3. I'm allergic to something that isn't MSG so Mom only buys preservative free food now. I can't even tell the difference, but she's very proud of herself and keeps telling everyone.
  4. Mom makes me wear old sweaters on my butt. They keep my diapers from leaking onto my clothes.
  5. If I'm unhappy I scream and arch my back. It doesn't usually help, but I do it anyway.