Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

I'm thankful!!!!!

Mom told me that today is Thanksgiving. So I'm going to share with everyone the things that I am thankful for.

Wednesday it started snowing. I think that it is pretty cool. When Mom showed me the white dots falling from the sky I whispered, "Whoa!" I'm thankful for the snow. But later, Mom put me in the snow, and I was scared, so I'm also thankful that I'm still small enough to be held.

Mom, made cookies for dinner today. I don't when I get to eat them because Mom said that they are, "hot, ouch." I am thankful that I know what hot means, and that some day I can eat a cookie.

My Papa likes to buy me lots of clothes. I am thankful because our house is really cold, and I have a lot of warm things to choose from to wear. I put on two socks on each foot. That makes me very thankful because I very much enjoy putting my foot out for Mom to put a sock on it. I got to do it twice as much this morning.

I am thankful for Mom's friend Eliza who came to play with me last night. She is so much more fun than Mom and Dad. Mom said thanks to Eliza a lot, too. I think Mom was cooking a lot of food, and so it was good that I had a friend to keep me company. Eliza also taught me how to count. It goes like this, "TWO, DA!" I am thankful for numbers.

I am thankful for all the animals in the world, especially Dogilies (dogs), Kitties, MoeKies (Monkeys), and Kucks (ducks).

I am thankful for my family. For Uncle Dan who taught me to dance, and for Emily who has the coolest toys, and for Uncle Mike who picks me up a lot. Everyone else is older, and I don't pay as much attention to them, but I did learn how to say "Molly."

I am thankful for Jesus too. I am Jesus' little lamb, my Mom tells me. We talk to him before dinner every night. We like to hold hands as we thank him for the dinner Mom made. I guess Jesus does everything, even though it seems like Mom does it, but they always thank Him for dinner, so He must be the invisible helper. After we thank Him for dinner Mom and Dad say, "Amen," and I say, "OH!" or, "DA!" It means the same thing.

We also talk to Jesus before bed, and on Sunday morning we go to His house where we see Angie and Pastor Kozak. I like them. So I am thankful that they live at Jesus' house where I can see them all the time.

That's what I am thankful for, how about you?