Would you like to read more than stories of our kids? Visit the other blog.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

head over feet


walking feet
Originally uploaded by Devona.
I'm a biped!

Look at me cruise through my bedroom.

I've been walking a few steps here and there for a few weeks, but I found out that you can go a lot faster when you just stand up and go.

I'm carrying my pig mask that Mom bought me for Halloween. I'm going to be Olivia the Pig. That's my favorite book. And now that I'm big enough to walk I can go trick or treating too!



Look at my bruise
Originally uploaded by Devona.
Do you see the big bruise over my left eye? It really hurt when I got it. Mom was washing the dishes and I was playing with the shoes in the hallway. I slipped and I hit my head on the corner of the wall. Mom came running, but I was so sad that I couldn't even cry. It was very hard to take a breath.

Mom tried to put a bag of cold peas on my head, but I didn't like that. So we played a game where she put the peas on my feet then on my belly, and then she put them on her feet and her belly. Then we wore the peas like a hat. That was an ok game, but I suspect that it was all a trick to get the peas on my head.